- It’s a regular premium paying Non-linked with profits, Endowment Assurance Plan
- This plan shall be available to standard lives only under non-medical limit and the total sum assured under all the policies issued to an individual under this plan shall not exceed Rs. 2 lacs.
- Benefits payable on death:
On death of the Life Assured during the policy term “ Sum Assured on death “ shall be payable, which is the highest of
- Basic Sum Assured or
- 10 times of annualized premium; or
- 105 % of all the premiums paid as on date of death
Benefits payable on Maturity :
On Survival to the end of the policy term Basic Sum Assured along with Loyalty Addition, if any, shall be payable.
Participation in profits :
Provided the policy is in full force, then depending upon the corporation’s experience the policies under this plan will be eligible for Loyalty Addition. The Loyalty Addition if any, is payable at such rate and on such terms as may be declared by the corporation on death after completion of 5th policy year or on policyholder surviving to the maturity.